- Do I really need to come to the Blacksburg campus if I disable the Call 4Help option? Yes, if you haven't enabled any other options.
- Why would I want to disable the Call 4Help option? Most people should leave this option enabled. If you access secure data with your PID you may want to disable this option.
- Where on the Blacksburg campus do I come to reset my password? Student Network Services - located on the 1st floor of the Student Services Building.
- Do I need to bring any identification with me to reset password in person? You must bring two forms of identification. One must be a government issued photo ID (Passport, Driver License, Hokie Passport, etc).
- How do I reset my password with Google/Yahoo? By logging in with your Yahoo! or Google we can verify your identity. After we have verified your identity, you will be able to reset your password.
- Can I use my Virginia Tech Google account to reset my password? No. You must use another Google account that you have.
- Will you use my phone number for other purposes than resetting my password? No. We will not use your phone number for any other purpose unless you have given permission elsewhere.
- Will you use my additional e-mail address for other purposed than notifying me of a password reset? No. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose unless you have given permission elsewhere.
- How do I update my account recovery options in the future? If you need to update your account recover options, please visit MyVT.
- Can I use this service to reset the password on my guest account? No. Please use the Guest Account Management System to reset the password for your guest account.
- It's been one year, why do I need verify my account recovery options? We want to make sure that we have your most recent information.
Still need help? Contact 4Help at 540-231-4357.